Funtactix Inc, Marina Del Rey, CA – 2011 to Present – Technical Artist/Director
- The Hunger Games: Adventures. 2012 (ongoing)
- Greatly improved and expanded existing MaxScript/C# tool base of art and design tools.
- Developed quality lighting and rendering pipeline for new character assets.
- Overhauled previous iterations of scripted plug-ins to be more versatile and efficient.
- Mission Impossible – The World. 2011
- Managed 3d character animation and outfit export pipeline.
- Implemented Data-driven tools and GUI for asset tracking.
- Wrote tech documents and guided technical execution of assets for outsourced artists.
- Re-wrote character asset and animation pipeline from scratch, greatly improving throughput.
- Used character studio to mix and blend core animations into complex compound animations
Budcat Creations, Iowa City, IA, – 2008 - 2011 – Technical Artist
- In-house Engine Development. 2009 - '10
- Built working prototypes for application interfaces using Visual Studio
- Provided artist input for UI design of tool-set.
- Evaluated new software packages for both artists and engineers.
- Top Shot: Arcade. 2009 – '10
- Created and maintained animation and rigging pipelines.
- Developed automated Quadrupedal and Bipedal rigging tools using Maxscript.
- Implemented level design tools within 3dsmax environment.
- Guitar Hero Franchise. 2007 – '09 (Four titles)
- Implemented and maintained 3D environment asset pipeline and SKU conversion tools.
- Scripted in-game sequences using proprietary scripting language.
- Mentored artists on optimizing and debugging 3D environments and assets
Budcat Creations, Iowa City, IA, – 2007 – 3D Artist
- Guitar Hero: Aerosmith. 2007
- Optimized, modeled and exported character guitar props.
- Optimized next-gen environments and assets for low-end platforms.